9. All participants are free to Draw, Paint, illustrate in any form or medium as stated. Artworks shall be Fresh, Original & must not be a Replica or a Copy of any artworks that has been submitted before or after by the participants at any other competition. Participants must preserve their Original Artworks.
10. It is responsibility of the School / Student / Teacher / Parent to ensure that you are not breaking any local or international or copyright laws.
11. The Organizer shall be Free to sue such material for any legitimate purpose as it may deem fit. All Artworks submitted are considered as properties of the Organizer & no claim shall be entertained by any participants for the artworks submitted at the contest. Organizer don’t upload any Arworks of any Participants on site for Results.
12. The Organizer is the sole Custodian of all the Artworks & has all the rights to Exhibit, Auction, Sale or Donate the Artworks at any point of time or reason there maybe. Globebook reserves all the rights to change, add or modify any rules & regulation at any point of time. You are requested to visit contest website for Terms & Condition & Updates.
13. Winners of the Contest will be declared by the Judges appointed by Globebook & their decision will be final. Judging will be done on basis of Age, Subject, Idea, Drawing & Painting Style, Message & over all Presentation.
14. 1st Prize, 2nd Prize & 3rd Prize National Winner from each Group will achieve the National Winner title, Cash Rewards along with Gold, Silver, Bronze Medals & Certificate of Excellence. Five Consolations Prizes from each group will be rewarded with Cash Prize & Certificate of Merits.
15. All successful Submissions will receive Digital Certificate of Participation.
16. Disputes subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.