Draw ANY ONE - TOPICS for FIRST ROUND
Draw ANY ONE from above given Topics
1. Participants shall submit minimum one Drawing from given Topics.
2. Maximum two Drawings can be submitted on two different Topics.
3. Submission apart from given Topics will be Eliminated.
4. Drawing must be Hand Drawn (any Colour, any Style).
5. Paper Size: A3 Size or 11-inch X 17-inch Size of White Drawing Paper.
6. Artworks shall be Fresh, Original & must not be a Replica or a Copy of any artworks that has been submitted / Published on any Medium including Social Media before or after or at any other competition by the Participants / Parents / Teachers / Institutions without the prior Permission of the Organisation.
7. Judging & Grading of Artwork will be done on basis of Age, Subject, Idea, Drawing & Painting Style, Message & over all Presentation.
8. It is responsibility of the School / Student / Teacher / Parent to ensure that you are not breaking any local or international or copyright laws.
Participants must preserve their Original Artworks, to confirm the authenticity if required by the Organizers. All Finalist of CHALLENGE OF CITIES 2020 may have to submit Drawings of all 3 Rounds in Original at Mumbai.
How to Submit My Artwork?
1. Please take the printout of Registration Form and fill it correctly.
2. Participant / School must submit the Digital Image (Scan copy / Photograph) of Artwork & Registration Form with good resolution in PDF / JPEG format.
3. Rename the file name of Images in the Name of Participant. Example: Raghav Artwork, Raghav Registration Form
4. All Participants shall submit their Registration Form & Art Work as an Attachment on Email Address – firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Subject Line of Email: ” Participant Name” – Registration Number. And Participant / School details shall be mention in compose area of the email.
6. Art Teacher must submit their onetime Artwork on Topic ‘ BEST OF MY CITY ‘ , Declaration Form & Annual Art Curriculum Digital Image (Scan copy / Photograph) with good resolution in PDF / JPEG format in Separate Email on Email Address – email@example.com and with Subject line – “ Teacher Artwork ”